- Color Inkjet Printer
- Speed: 12"/sec
- Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi
- Printable Width: 8.5"
- Continuous Fanfold Forms
Compared with cut sheets, continuous forms are more effective in avoiding missing pages during the printing process. Also, machines usually have higher tolerance for the thickness of continuous media than that of cut-sheet media. Moreover, there are more finishing systems that work with continuous forms.
- 70,400 ink nozzles.
- 17 times the nozzle density of traditional inkjet printheads.
- 1600 x 800 dpi at 600 mm/sec.
- 8.77 inches wide. (222.8 mm)
- 5 color channels.
- Minimal warm-up time.
- Four color ink formulations. (CMYK)
- Absorbs in to typical substrates in milliseconds.
- Ink cartridges are chipped to ensure correct usage.
|Printhead||Memjet page-wide printhead|
|Ink Cartridges||250 mL/cartridge, 5 cartridges (CMYKK)/printer|
|Speed & Resolution||6 inches per second (1600 x 1600 dpi) |
or 12 inches per second (800 x 1600 dpi)
|Printable Width||Max. 8.5 inches|
|Media Width||Max. 9.5 inches|
|Power Requirements||AC 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 155W|
|Interface||USB2.0, Ethernet (10/100 BaseT)|
|Dimensions||470 mm (L) x 515 mm (W) x 305 mm (H), 29 kg|